Presentations and Workshops will focus on:
• Methods and strategies for collecting threat data from various sources and producing actionable Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI)
• Mapping threat intelligence requirements
• Case studies and innovative use of cyber
threat intelligence strategies
• Tools and technologies to help maximize the value of threat intelligence
• Maximizing budgets and the value of threat intelligence
• Leveraging Public & Private threat intelligence sharing
• How to evaluate threat intelligence vendors
Immerse yourself in a virtual environment with thousands of enterprise security leaders to discuss the latest cybersecurity trends and gain insights into security strategies and emerging supply chain cyber risks.
Keynote's will provide insight on the current state of supply chain risk, what is and isn’t working, what’s needed to get ahead and what steps leaders say they are taking to improve their third-party security posture.
Hear discussions between enterprise security executives as they examine supply chain risks and how to focus on the risks that matter most to your business
Access technical and strategy resources to help support your threat intelligence programs
Delegates can interact with speakers and sponsors, and visit networking lounges & sponsor booths
Share your insights by networking with thousands of attendees